We are hiring an Account executive to recruit, train and support retail brokers as they quote and bind FloodFlash policies for their clients. The role focuses on driving revenue growth through great relationships with brokers across the UK.
Our Account executive will:
- Play a central part as we grow the business to £20m yearly GWP.
- Provide close support to brokers throughout the quote-bind process (occasionally including client visits) as they create 800+ FloodFlash quotes per month.
- Manage and grow accounts to the region of £80K-100K GWP per month.
- Keep careful filing and produce 5 detailed file reviews per quarter.
- Contribute to recruiting and training 18 new broker offices each month, including presenting the product to new brokers and partners.
- Represent FloodFlash at approximately 6 trade shows throughout the year.
- Work collaboratively with other teams in the business (product, technology, compliance, marketing, operations etc.) to find new ways of managing processes efficiently.
- Spend 10% of their time bringing new ideas to FloodFlash to improve our distribution.
The starting salary range for this role is £35,000 to £45,000, plus company equity (shares).
Here’s what you can expect as part of your package when you join FloodFlash
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company share options
- Enrolment onto our pension scheme from your first day
- Office refreshments & snacks, Thursday lunches and team celebrations throughout the year
- The option to use our cycle-to-work salary sacrifice scheme
We provide our team with benefits that reflect how much we value them. So we
- are dedicated to continual learning and offer
- an annual professional development budget
- dedicated time for study
- peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- offer a flexible, hybrid style of working, and support you to enable your best working environment. You can choose to work from
- the FloodFlash office in London
- home/remotely with a home-working budget of £500 for equipment
- add you to our group life insurance policy at 4x your salary from day one
- sign you up to our health and wellbeing resources including SmartHealth on-demand GP, mental health support service and memberships to Calm and Fiit apps
Today there are 23 of us. In the next six months we’ll be 50+, across two continents. We are a passionate team with a range of backgrounds and skills. What we have in common is our shared values, and that together we plan to solve a problem that devastates millions of lives around the world.