We're hiring a Senior Compliance Analyst to support the Head of Compliance in ensuring that FloodFlash Limited continues to meet its legal and regulatory responsibilities while the company undergoes significant expansion both in the UK and across other territories.
Our Senior Compliance Analyst will:
- Enhance the current governance framework by updating compliance policies and processes as appropriate, carrying out compliance monitoring, and creating and delivering internal training.
- Build compliance knowledge across the company by responding to day-to-day queries.
- Improve efficiencies in reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including the FCA and underwriters of our delegated authority.
- Streamline and manage broker due diligence and TOBA negotiation and record-keeping.
- Support the Head of Compliance in promoting compliance best practice and skills development across FloodFlash.
The starting salary range for this role is £42,000 to £50,000, plus company equity (shares).
Here’s what you can expect as part of your package when you join FloodFlash
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company share options
- Enrolment onto our pension scheme from your first day
- Office refreshments & snacks, Thursday lunches and team celebrations throughout the year
- The option to use our cycle-to-work salary sacrifice scheme
We provide our team with benefits that reflect how much we value them. So we
- are dedicated to continual learning and offer
- an annual professional development budget
- dedicated time for study
- peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- offer a flexible, hybrid style of working, and support you to enable your best working environment. You can choose to work from
- the FloodFlash office in London
- home/remotely with a home-working budget of £500 for equipment
- add you to our group life insurance policy at 4x your salary from day one
- sign you up to our health and wellbeing resources including SmartHealth on-demand GP, mental health support service and memberships to Calm and Fiit apps
Today there are 23 of us. In the next six months we’ll be 50+, across two continents. We are a passionate team with a range of backgrounds and skills. What we have in common is our shared values, and that together we plan to solve a problem that devastates millions of lives around the world.