We are hiring a Product manager to define and continuously improve the processes and experience we offer to our ever-growing and international broker network, making it easier for them to distribute FloodFlash’s ground-breaking product and to expand our ability to reach customers.
Our Product manager will:
- Deliver online platform for brokers to distribute our products in the US by Q2 2022.
- Constantly identify opportunities that will improve the broker and FloodFlash support experience.
- Research, define, test and specify solutions to capitalise on such improvement opportunities.
- Monitor and improve broker engagement and business goals by delivering iterative improvements to our products.
- Maintain a roadmap of improvements and new broker and support FloodFlash solutions.
- Work alongside the development team to effectively communicate requirements, understand implications and to ensure adequate planning of delivery.
- Manage internal and external user feedback, ensuring that the relevant input is incorporated to the roadmap, while keeping stakeholders up to date on when solutions to their problems will be delivered.
- Support the Head of Product in encouraging Product best practices and skills in the Product team throughout the FloodFlash organisation.
The starting salary range for this role is £45,000 to £65,000, plus company equity (shares).
Here’s what you can expect as part of your package when you join FloodFlash
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company share options
- Enrolment onto our pension scheme from your first day
- Office refreshments & snacks, Thursday lunches and team celebrations throughout the year
- The option to use our cycle-to-work salary sacrifice scheme
We provide our team with benefits that reflect how much we value them. So we
- are dedicated to continual learning and offer
- an annual professional development budget
- dedicated time for study
- peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- offer a flexible, hybrid style of working, and support you to enable your best working environment. You can choose to work from
- the FloodFlash office in London
- home/remotely with a home-working budget of £500 for equipment
- add you to our group life insurance policy at 4x your salary from day one
- sign you up to our health and wellbeing resources including SmartHealth on-demand GP, mental health support service and memberships to Calm and Fiit apps
Today there are 23 of us. In the next six months we’ll be 50+, across two continents. We are a passionate team with a range of backgrounds and skills. What we have in common is our shared values, and that together we plan to solve a problem that devastates millions of lives around the world.