We're hiring a Platform developer to implement, improve & monitor FloodFlash APIs, and assist with the development and management of both platform and dev (CI/CD) infrastructure.
Our Platform developer to:
- Implement comprehensive monitoring to identify platform and infrastructure issues as we scale.
- Build versioned APIs and robust database migrations to ensure we can continually deliver new functionality without downtime.
- Use DevOps best practices such as Terraform to ensure the FloodFlash platform infrastructure is resilient, secure, consistent and well-documented. 4. Be able to diagnose and solve bugs and issues with the platform.
- Maintain and expand CI/CD infrastructure to keep FloodFlash Development productive and robust.
The base salary range for this role is £58,000 to £72,000, plus company equity (shares).
Here’s what you can expect as part of your package when you join FloodFlash
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company share options
- Enrolment onto our pension scheme from your first day
- Office refreshments & snacks, Thursday lunches and team celebrations throughout the year
- The option to use our cycle-to-work salary sacrifice scheme
We provide our team with benefits that reflect how much we value them. So we
- are dedicated to continual learning and offer
- an annual professional development budget
- dedicated time for study
- peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- offer a flexible, hybrid style of working, and support you to enable your best working environment. Throughout the week you can choose to work from
- the FloodFlash office in London
- home/remotely with a home-working budget of £500 for equipment
- add you to our group life insurance policy at 4x your salary from day one
- sign you up to our health and wellbeing resources including SmartHealth on-demand GP, mental health support service and memberships to Calm and Fiit apps
Today there are 23 of us. In the next six months we’ll be 50+, across two continents. We are a passionate team with a range of backgrounds and skills. What we have in common is our shared values, and that together we plan to solve a problem that devastates millions of lives around the world.